|This is the Worst|
|Position||Next to Fafa|
He is somtimes talking nonsense and is really reliant on Fafa's help when he's in trouble. He seems to really dislike Stewart, telling him nobody cares about him.
Mario likes to sing songs, perform magic and is best friends with Fafa. Mario plays jokes sometimes, but he means well and makes friends with everyone he meets.
He also likes things that explode. A lot.
While seeming completely naive and innocent, he has been an accomplice in hiding the body with Fafa of Dr. Suess and roasting Dan Aykroyd.
- Favorite Place: Central Park, NY
- Favorite Color: Yellow
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Favorite Game: Monopoly
- Favorite Actor: Toshiro Mifune
- Favorite Number: 10
- Almost every episode of Glove and Boots.
- Mario has a crossbow in "Levels of Trolling", and also mentions having a flamethrower in the same episode.
- In the early years, Mario had his own show called "Mario's Word of the Week". In 2017 it was revived for a weekly episode.
- In 2004, he had orange hair. But since 2006, he had red hair as the same color of his skin.
- Mario and Fafa met when Mario moved in.
- Mario had also dated Fafa's sister (it's unknown if he still is).
- It is unlikely he still does as Mario now has a crush on Katy Perry.
- Mario has a Jewish cousin named David but we don't know if Mario himself is.
- It may not be the case for Mario as Fafa just says his cousin but it would still have been worth noting.
- Despite being voiced by Damien Eckhardt-Jacobi, he almost sounds like Bill Fagerbakke, the voice of Patrick Star from SpongeBob SquarePants.
|Characters of Glove and Boots|
|Mario · Fafa the Groundhog · Gorilla · Amos · Sonny · Bob-O · Thor · Jack Woods · Zombie · Stewart · Hanzi · Blake Worthington · Bungo · Johnny T · Wolverine · Luis|