"You're a tourist, that means you're a jerk."- Johnny T, Johnny's NYC Tourist Tips
|Johnny T., with his cousin Fafa|
Johnny T is Fafa's cousin. He is New York Italian as you can tell. His first appearance was in "Introducing: Johnny T". He loves garlic knots and is not from "dat street what learns all dem kids". He also has a tendency to blurt out curse words.
Johnny T also has a unique car horn and often times he arrives at the blog and you hear a crashing sound and the noise of his car.
He sounds like he was voiced by Richard Epcar, the voice of Mr. Noisy from the Mr. Men series by Roger Hargreaves, even though he's actually voiced by Damien Eckhardt-Jacobi.
- Introducing: Johnny T (pictured)
- The Hero's Journey
- 10 Reasons Why Johnny Depp Should / Should Not Retire
- Johnny's NYC Tourist Tips
- Johnny's NYC Subway Tips
- New York, New York, feat. Johnny T
- Levels of Trolling
- All Together Now
- Johnny T's Guide to attending the Super Bowl
- Fix Your Grammar
- Robin Hood 101
- This VIDEO will BLOW YOUR MIND and be the BEST PART OF YOUR DAY!
- Johnny T Goes to College
- Don't Be a Dummy with Johnny T (Series)
- Favorite food: Garlic knots
- Likes: Fafa, Mario, New York
- Dislikes: Jerks, People calling him a frog
- Hometown: Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
- Johnny T is similar to the actor and retired professional wrestler Mr. T as they both have the same last name.
- Johnny was once accepted into Berkeley College, but came back to Brooklyn four days later.
|Characters of Glove and Boots|
|Mario · Fafa the Groundhog · Gorilla · Amos · Sonny · Bob-O · Thor · Jack Woods · Zombie · Stewart · Hanzi · Blake Worthington · Bungo · Johnny T · Wolverine · Luis|